041: Beauty and the Geek Season 4 winners

So to those who tuned into the Beauty and the Geek yesterday (Dec 4, 2007), you now know who the winners are. If you didn't, you will now know who the winners are. The finalists were Dave & Jasmine and Sam & Nicole (the male beauty and female geek). I think it was pretty obvious who was going to win, especially since the viewers got to vote for who the winners would be.

And the winners are:
(Image taken from somewhere on the internet, don't know where)
Jasmine and Dave.

I think it's interesting because when the season first started, I really hated Jasmine and Dave mainly because I really didn't like Dave -- the proud proud LARPer. Refer back to Post #25
where I refer to Dave as the "proud proud geek." (I knew this numbering system would work out.)

But the strange thing is that as the season went on, he put his proud ways behind and actually become one of the most endearing members of the show. I found myself rooting for him pretty often. You could see a clear transformation of these two as the show went on, or was that the results of clever piecing together of clips from the show. Anyway, there was a 4 month (I think) break between the taping of the second last episode and the decision made, for the sake of the viewers being given the option to vote for whom they wanted to win.

I was originally rooting for Natalie and John, but soon discovered that they really had nothing going for them except a lack of air time. They never really changed much, they were just kind of there. I ended up rooting for Dave & Jasmine and Joshua & Shay. Occasionally, I saw myself rooting for Sam, but not Nicole, because she was also just kind of there. Sam actually changed, although mainly to win, after Rebecca was kicked off. I have to admit I was really sad to see Joshua & Shay go. I also have to admit I had a few watery eye moments when they looked back on the season and showed some great moments, especially how much they changed.

Anyway, here's looking forward to next season, maybe, and hopefully my appearance on the show...
just kidding.

Miscellaneous
I finished my Cancer Bio Final and turned it in today. I was quite sick while I was working on it, hopefully I actually understood the questions this time.

On another note, my room is an absolute mess and I need to get cleaning.

On another note, I've been having some very strange dreams these days. I wonder if they actually mean anything. For instance, once I dreamed that I was a jet fighter pilot who flew my jet into another dimension where my heroics were not appreciated. I had to turn in my fighter jet and go to jail. More than just a normal fighter jet, it was more like one of the robots from Robotech, where the jets turn into mecha-gundam-type robots. Interesting. Also had another interesting dream last night. It's so unfortunate when dreams happen and they're so awesome...then you have to wake up. Oh I could go for a robotech-type jet. Although It'd be pretty useless.

1 comments:

Unknown

18 October 2009 at 23:25

That is great to know about the winner of 4th season of this show. actually I have missed the 4th season of it. It is amazing the this couple has won this. I have not accepted it. Now I will watch Beauty and the Geek online of this season....