Violated

Somethings been bothering me. However, in order to tell it, I have to go back a few years.

I was about 14 or 15 years old and my aunt donna was in an dout of the hospital, this is before she died, and sometimes, my Mom and I would have to rush her to the hospital because she couldn't breath or she was swelled up or something to that matter. Anyways, when I was about 15, there was this older black man, I would say around, early 30's, late 20's.. He lived and still lives, on the next street over from us. But we can see his house from ours, and he can see ours from his. Anyways, whenever my Mom would take me to school, he would always be out there, and he would always stare at me.. Watch me.. Move so he could see where I went and everything. And everytime, and I really mean everytime, he watched, when we got home, there would be a weird message on the answering machine that said, " The time your allowed to call has exceeded, please hang up and try your call again" Well no one was home, no one could have made that call for it to exceed. It didn't all add up.

Well one day, when we had to rush my aunt to the hospital, we had to rush so fast, that I had to lock the gate up while my Mom started the van.. I saw him walking towards me.. And I hurried and didn't look at him, but made sure that I knew where he was at all times.. He walked real close behind me, and I mean REAL close.. wispered something along the lines of.. ' I want some of that' and I hurried and got into the van, locked the doors, and told my Mom... My Dad is friends with the local cops, and talked with one of them, who said that they couldn't do anything because he didn't actually do anything. What the! I know he didn't do anything, but I felt scared. I was younger, scared, and just blah.

Well a few months after that, I realized he wasnt out there anymore.. And for about a year, I didn't see him at all. I felt safer and everything.

However, the other day, when my mom and I got home from the store.. I looked over, and there he was, staring again. He walked towards us, and I wispered to my mom 'hurry' and tried to get into the gate as fast as I could. Well, she had trouble getting the house door unlocked, and he was right behind us, on the outside in the street. And I heard him..whistle.. But, it sounded like he didn't have any teeth. I hurried and got in, and felt scared again. Like I was being watched. We don't have an answering machine right now, because our old one stopped working, so we don't know if we would be getting those messages again.

I saw him again today. I ran fast into the house. I don't really like this feeling. The other night I had a bad dream. I was searching on the internet, and went to www.meganslaw.com and I saw his picture there, and the right street address, and then the next thing I know he was breaking into my window. I woke up kinda all sweaty. I don't like this feeling. I feel traped, watched, violated.

What should I do? I am going to go see if I can find him on that site, but there are so many people, it's kinda hard. I don't know..

~jackie~

0 comments: